Nation’s Best Care speech therapy services aim to improve the quality of life of you and your loved ones by recovering the ability to eat and swallow, improving cognitive skills for increased independence, and helping to regain communication skills to express wants, needs and ideas.
Our therapists assess your loved ones’ real-world needs and individualize their personal treatment.
Our speech therapists provide a comprehensive care plan and services that include:
- Evaluation and treatment of communication disorders, swallowing and cognition deficits
- Address Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Aural (hearing) rehabilitation
- Non-oral communication
- Dysphagia (swallowing)
- Eating and swallowing strategies
- Home speech and language exercise program
- Communication options/alternatives
- Home safety
- Patient and caregiver education